Do Dham Yatra
Kedarnath and Badrinath is Do Dham of the Char Dhams, which has a spiritual ambience that calls devotees from all around the globe. The ancient temple of Kedarnath, is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva that why the historical name of this region is the 'Lord of Kedarkhand” and Badrinath or Badrinarayan Temple is a temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu which is situated in the town of Badrinath. Both temples are located on the Garhwal Himalayan range. They are located in the state of Uttarakhand, India. The Kedarnath temple is located near Mandakini River and the Badrinath temple is located along the banks of Alakananda River at an elevation of 10,279 ft. Due to extreme weather conditions, the temple is open to all devotees only between the months of April (Akshaya Tritiya) and November (Kartik Purnima). According to Hindu mythology; the temple of Kedarnath was initially built by Pandavas, and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, the holiest Hindu shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is not directly accessible by road and has to be reached by a 18 km trek from Gaurikund. There are also other services like pony, pithu available. Once you reach the top, the eye-catching view of gigantic mountains standing guard to the temple of Lord Shiva will provide you with a sight of magnificent view. According to Hindu legend, Lord Bishnu sat in meditation at this place of Badrinath. The temple finds mention in several ancient books like Bhagabat Puran and Mahabharata. By visiting, one can feel the holiness of this temple.
⦿ Pick up at 6 am from Haridwar Railway Station
⦿ Sonprayag’s altitude 6,000 feet
⦿ 231 km drive (approx. 8 hrs drive)
⦿You’ll witness some spectacular view points like Dev Prayag, Rudra Prayag etc
⦿ Accommodation and dinner in hotel at Sonprayag
⦿ Altitude 6,502 feet to 11,750 feet
⦿ 6 am wake-up call
⦿ After morning breakfast 1 Hour drive from Sonprayag to Gaurikund
⦿ Trek starts to Kedarnath Temple 18Km(7 hours of trekking)
⦿ After reaching at Kedarnath Temple, if possible will visit the temple or will visit next morning
⦿ Dinner, accommodation in hotel for the night at Kedarnath
⦿ 7 am wake-up call
⦿ At morning we will visit Kedarnath Temple
⦿ After morning breakfast, we'll trek back to Gaurikund (5 hours of trekking)
⦿ After reaching at Gaurikund, drive to Sari village
⦿ Dinner, accommodation in hotel for the night at Sari village
⦿ 7 am wake-up call
⦿ After morning breakfast, drive to Badrinath 145 Km drive (approx. 6 hrs drive)
⦿ reaching at Badrinath Temple, if possible will visit the temple or will visit next morning
⦿ Dinner, accommodation in hotel for the night at Badrinath
⦿ 5 am wake-up call
⦿ After morning breakfast, will visit Badrinath Temple
⦿ After visited the Badrinath Temple, we'll head back to Haridwar
⦿ Drive to Haridwar (approx 310Km)
⦿ You’ll be dropped at Haridwar Railway Station
- Transport support from Haridwar to Gaurikund and same for return.
- We’ll provide only breakfast and dinner starting from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 5
- Professional mountain guide, driver
- Basic first aid kits
- Forest Department’s charges
- Hotel accommodation throughout the trip on a triple sharing basis
- 5% GST on trip cost
- Any transport support during the trip other than those specified in Inclusions
- Any expenses for medical treatment of injury or accident before, during or after the trip
- Food items purchased by individuals at local canteens on the trip or during the drive
- Any early return travel costs or accommodation except for the days as per the itinerary
- Package excludes porter/mule/pithu charges for personal luggage per bag or per person.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like bad weather, roadblocks, medical evacuation, etc.
- Booking can be done by online-bank transfer and UPI in company’s account.
- Booking amount is 30% of total trek fee.
- 30 Days or more before date of departure: 30% of total cost.
- 20 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
Before departure from starting point(as mentioned in our tour package), if a trip is called off from our side due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike etc.), full paid amount will be refunded.
In case you wish to cancel your trip, kindly send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation charges per person
- Cancel before 30 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 5% on booking amount
- Cancel before 20 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 15% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 10 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 40% of total trek fee.
- Trek fee is non-refundable if you cancel within 9 days before trek start date.
- Trek fee is non-refundable if a trek is called off due to a natural calamity after departure from the starting point.