Kedarnath is one of the Char Dhams, which has a spiritual ambience that calls devotees from all around the globe. The ancient temple of Kedarnath, is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva that why the historical name of this region is the 'Lord of Kedarkhand”. It is located on the Garhwal Himalayan range near the Mandakini river. It is located in the state of Uttarakhand, India. Due to extreme weather conditions, the temple is open to all devotees only between the months of April (Akshaya Tritiya) and November (Kartik Purnima).According to Hindu mythology; the temple was initially built by Pandavas, and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, the holiest Hindu shrines of Lord Shiva. The temple is not directly accessible by road and has to be reached by a 18 km trek from Gaurikund. There are also other services like pony, pithu available. Once you reach the top, the eye-catching view of gigantic mountains standing guard to the temple of Lord Shiva will provide you with a sight of magnificent view.
⦿ Pick up at 6 am from Haridwar Railway Station
⦿ Sonprayag’s altitude 6,000 feet
⦿ 231 km drive (approx. 8 hrs drive)
⦿You’ll witness some spectacular view points like Dev Prayag, Rudra Prayag etc
⦿ Accommodation and dinner in hotel at Sonprayag
⦿ Altitude 6,502 feet to 11,750 feet
⦿ 6 am wake-up call
⦿ After morning breakfast 1 Hour drive from Sonprayag to Gaurikund
⦿ Trek starts to Kedarnath Temple 18Km(7 hours of trekking)
⦿ After reaching at Kedarnath Temple, if possible will visit the temple or will visit next morning
⦿ Dinner, accommodation in hotel for the night at Kedarnath
⦿ 7 am wake-up call
⦿ After morning breakfast, will visit Kedarnath Temple
⦿ Trek back to Gaurikund (5 hours of trekking)
⦿ After reaching at Gaurikund, drive back to Sonprayag
⦿ Dinner, accommodation in hotel for the night at Sonprayag
⦿ This is the last day of our trip
⦿ 8 am wake-up call
⦿ After morning breakfast, drive back to Haridwar 200 Km drive (approx. 6 hrs drive)
⦿ You’ll be dropped at Haridwar Railway Station
- Transport support from Haridwar to Gaurikund and same for return.
- We’ll provide only breakfast and dinner starting from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 4
- Professional mountain guide, driver
- Basic first aid kits
- Forest Department’s charges
- Hotel accommodation throughout the trip on a triple sharing basis
- 5% GST on trip cost
- Any transport support during the trip other than those specified in Inclusions
- Any expenses for medical treatment of injury or accident before, during or after the trip
- Food items purchased by individuals at local canteens on the trip or during the drive
- Any early return travel costs or accommodation except for the days as per the itinerary
- Package excludes porter/mule/pithu charges for personal luggage per bag or per person.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like bad weather, roadblocks, medical evacuation, etc.
- Booking can be done by online-bank transfer and UPI in company’s account.
- Booking amount is 30% of total trek fee.
- 30 Days or more before date of departure: 30% of total cost.
- 20 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
Before departure from starting point(as mentioned in our tour package), if a trip is called off from our side due to a natural calamity/unforeseen circumstances (like rains, snowfall, earthquake, landslides, strike etc.), full paid amount will be refunded.
In case you wish to cancel your trip, kindly send us an email email@example.com
Cancellation charges per person
- Cancel before 30 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 5% on booking amount
- Cancel before 20 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 15% of total trek fee.
- Cancel before 10 days of trek start date and get refund after deduction of 40% of total trek fee.
- Trek fee is non-refundable if you cancel within 9 days before trek start date.
- Trek fee is non-refundable if a trek is called off due to a natural calamity after departure from the starting point.